"Excellent residential blend needs good soil, plenty of water, and fertilizer"
- Soil - Requires good soil, fertile, with some sand content for drainage.
- Sun - Mostly sunny, some shade.
- Water/Fertilizer - Moderate to frequent watering and fertilizing.
- Germination - 35% will come up fast, 55% will be slow in coming up.
- Appearance - High quality, dark green color when fed and watered properly.
400 square feet per pound
35% Cruiser Perennial Rye
25% 98/85 Kentucky Blue
15% Brooklawn Kentucky Blue
15% Creeping Red Fescue
10% Blue Sapphire Kentucky Blue