"Beautiful, lush, dark green, requires plenty of water, fertilizer, and cutting"
- Soil - Requires very good soil, fertile, with some sand content for drainage.
- Sun - Mostly sunny, some shade.
- Water/Fertilizer - Responds well to frequent watering, fertilizing, grows fast.
- Germination - 20% will come up fast, 80% bluegrass will be slow in coming up.
- Appearance - Beautiful, lush, dark green color if maintained properly.
500 square feet per pound
20% Revenge GLX Perennial Rye
20% Volt Kentucky Blue
20% Action Kentucky Blue
20% Appalachian Kentucky Blue
20% Glacier Kentucky Blue